18TH APRIL WEIII

Reached home after work and saw an envelope written my name on the table.



Prefects' Gathering invitation card for ex- seniors.



Its on 18th April.



That's why I'm booked on that day. =D must bagi muka sikit to all my juniors. =)
And to those ex-PESS prefects who same batch with me spt ALLZHU LEOW, JINYOON BOBO, JENNIFER ENG, KATRIN CHAN, TAN HUI CHI ar, and so on,



Don't be so mou liong sam absence yourself on that day.



And seniors like, KIT MUN, JENNY ENG, PHYLLIS, etc.
Don't just remember enjoy nice food and forget our school,
IF forget school pun takpe, remember to belanja me go makan can dy.
*to Kit Mun only*
I don't scare you cause' I also ex-senior. NENENENEBUBU. xp

2 guitars:

Autumn | March 31, 2009 at 12:08 PM

celaka... don't think i never read what you wrote in light pink. i will be coming laaaa.... see you there lor. pray hard that i will not ffk. :P

Pui Yan | April 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM

LOL. apa ciiiilaka now. xD alaaaaaa. see you on that day. HOPEFULLY. =D


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness