I SAY

What if I get the result which is satisfying,


I will give my guitar to you.
I will treat you Jogoya buffet or even Shangri-La's one.
I will go online 24 hours x]
I will have a very good mood to share my story with you.
I will have more interest on Form 6 cause' its challenging.




What if, no?


I will switch off my phone right after get my result.
I will not go online at all.
I will cry until I dehydrated.
I will go for buffet and eat until I turn obese.
I will..



I will..








study very very hard for STPM/ A-Levels Exam.


Once failure doesn't means you will not be successful next time.



No matter how, my ambition still goes on, my spirit to become a gynaecologist will never change.







EVERYONE,
YOU CAN DO IT

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness