Called Chee Hoe up for few times but he didn't pick up the phone, I was worried as if he went out with family then habis cerita.
When I called to his house phone, his mom picked up and finally I know why THE SHIT didn't pick up the phone because of -UNBORN- A lame haunted movie.
This is how Chee Hoe treat the guest. He asked me to watch Tom & Jerry to entertain myself before I start to bake cake.
Imagine if there's a unknown object pop out the gap between me and Chee Hoe. LOL.
Chatted with Yakuza in MSN with webcam. LOL. Mika was there and she called me LATE QUEEN, again. *pfffft*
This is what only kids will do.Got treated "ai yu bing" from Lee's family.

Uncle: Made from urine lar! yellowish.
Pui Yan: *LMAOOOOO*

Chee Hoe bajet hot kata nak bantu.
-Start our job-
I melt and boil the butter and he crush the digestive biscuits like a snail.

Process of adding sugar and eggs into cream cheese.
I ruined the shit's picture. xp
My nice decoration and after that Chee Hoe destroyed it. He has no art sense at all, but good at making volcano on cheese cake. *Proven- He is a pure science stream student*
Cheese cake in progress. The SIFU (Pui Yan) and the shit (Chee Hoe)
He gonna screw you up using Audrey's stirrer. xDWhile waiting for cake done,


I BANGGA. xD
On the way to Jason Ong's house.
When Chee Hoe wanted to do the 3 points turn on a slope,
Cake done! Hopefully nice la I never try before LOL.
Lee Chee Hoe bajet hot again.
Thanks for the delicious dinner! Mey Ling was too tiring and fell asleep on her bed LOLLLL.
Went online using my account and Chee Hoe fooled few of my friends.
Mey Ling finally came back from tuition class and I borrow her clothes to wear cause' I didn't bring my clothes to there and bath.
Then, Chee Hoe lemme drove his mom's car. xD This was the first time I drove after the JPJ test.
Then, Chee Hoe lemme drove his mom's car. xD This was the first time I drove after the JPJ test.


Dinner time at 7pm, we still have time to drive around and Chee Hoe as driver this time. xD
On the way to Jason Ong's house.When Chee Hoe wanted to do the 3 points turn on a slope,
Cake done! Hopefully nice la I never try before LOL.
Lee Chee Hoe bajet hot again.Thanks for the delicious dinner! Mey Ling was too tiring and fell asleep on her bed LOLLLL.
Went online using my account and Chee Hoe fooled few of my friends.
Especially sorry to John. xD The rest like, Them Hong, Jeff and Chimp also know that was Chee Hoe. xD
JEFFREY WONG I WILL REMEMBER YOU. *Apa TARC girls billion times better than pui yan* ^%#&$*!#$#@^ takyah so honest k.
DAMN CUTE. I couldn't believe I eat mini human wei. xD
Thanks to,
Chee Hoe- My assistant.
Aunty- who prepare the apparatus, cooked our dinner and bagi chipsmore, sweets as my snacks. =]
Uncle- who making jokes around. LOL.
Mey Ling- who borrow me her clothes.
And last but not least,
AUDREY .
Without her stirrer I think the cheese cake tak jadi. FUIII. BANGGA KAN? xD





















0 guitars:
Post a Comment