SPM Result

I just finished complaining to Yi Theng why friends around me can dream about SPM / SPM result that frequent but not me.
The only dream about SPM was 2 months ago, I guess.


Not more than 24 hours later,




I dreamt about THE DAY WE GET OUR SPM RESULT.



whaddafark?




everyone got their SPM result and gathered in my OLD HOUSE. *sounds very wrong*

that time everyone was in nervous situation, none of us dare to have a look at the SPM slip.
Yu Shaun became the very first dude among us to see what's the result he got. He has no any face expression after all.

Kah Hoong followed. After he looked at his result, he smiled.


Py: by looking at your expression, sure 11A1's right?
Kh: *smiled and nodded*
Py: owh okayyyy. Then Yu Shaun also 11A1's huhh?
Kh: yeshhh.
Py: ............ *very envy*



Then, I simply looked through my result *cause' too nervous to know*,
I saw a B.


Kh: what you get then?
Py: got a B. 9A's I guess.
Kh: owh...


I whispered: I know I din get straight A's like yours. T______T


Chee Hoe suddenly appeared from no where.


Py: shit lar my result. what about yours?
Ch: look properly at your result first.


After that, I looked at my result seriously and counted the A's one by one.
Unexpected, I got only 5A1's.
There's a B, C, and a D.
I was almost crying. Damn the Lee Chee Hoe who asked me to see properly. T___T


BM, Eng, Add Maths and don't know which two subjects got A1.

ADD MATHS WEI. The only subject which I can't score better till now but I can get A1, in my dream.



and what's funny,



Pendidikan Moral that column, they never state what grade I get for it, but this word



"The Peak"





how ridiculous. -.-



I asked Chee Hoe why stated "The Peak" but not A, B or C.


this is what he answered, in my dream.

Ch: Oh. Must be you sleep after finish Moral this paper, actually nothing one.
Py: Did I sleep?





I DON'T WANT TO DREAM ANYTHING ABOUT SPM AGAIN.




go dai. T___T

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness