Office

18/20. WHAT A FAKE MARKS. The truth is, my driving skill sucks to the max. =[



In office camwhore with Yen Yee,


Our toilet as clean as Times Square's.


That day was THE ONLY DAY I forgot to bring my bottle. Gotta "borrow" her one.

In pantry.

Water, I love RO water. xD




By the way,
I was doing the payment for those third parties who have body injuries after the motor accident and all,
I saw these pictures,

A kid dead because of the accident.


I was like..... o.o
I DON'T DARE TO DRIVE ON THE ROAD. Wthhhhhhh I just pass my driving test the day before. =[
Fyi, I got my P license today which is 18th March.
HOW COME SO DAMN FAST ONE. o.O
WOI I DOWAN GET MY P LICENSE THAT FAST WOIIIIIIIII.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness