Yip brought me to "Chambers Music"- Sg. Wang which sells all the different kind of musical instruments.
and I was surrounded by different model, colours and type of guitars.
The feeling was.
awesome. xD
Aim a Yamaha classical guitar cause classical guitar's last few strings are made from nylon, so easier to play but at the same time I like those acoustic guitars as their sounds are more ohm but strings are made from fine bronze.
at the end, ACOUSTIC GUITAR BETTER LAR. xD
I can get discount if buy guitar there cause' Jason knows the boss there. so. LOL.
Jason Yip the legal driver.
He dropped me at Pudu bus stop cause' he has -something to do- LOL.
and I took a bus to Tmn Segar area just to go "The Guitar Store" to survey and get more info.
No matter what,
I still love guitar. :D
0 guitars:
Post a Comment