Poker POKE!

In Facebook,


Leong
hello
want to play poker?



Pui Yan
omggggggggggggg. xD
COMELA SCARE YOU AR NOW



Leong
hihi
i win u already



Pui Yan
yer/ so kiasu
XD



Leong
heehee
come larc
poikie



Pui Yan
you pokkai later dont cry yo. =]



Leong
heehee
i am poker pro already


Leong
poikie poikie


Pui Yan
FUIYO
14.5k
xD



Leong
hihi
now u know my power leh
come lar come lar
let's play play




At the end, thanks to him, baboon and few strangers,
From 8.5k I own now become 21.1k LMAOOOOOOO.

Kiasu people finally learnt a precious lesson.

Sorry, I mean..

Biology teacher. xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness