Nice Peoples

Nowadays, I spend most of my time with her.


Okay I sounds so LESBO. xD


That was her bintai idea. xD

This is how I work everyday.


Life's Good here. xD


Su Ying (executive) came over and gave me these,
SY: "Pui Yan, these are what Priya(assist. manager) gives you, maybe you feel free to eat/drink it or what, to relax yourself from work. She said hope you don't be too stressful/ tension when speak to her, or when doing your job k. =) "
MYGOODNESS PEOPLES HERE ALL ARE VERY NICE. =D


But one thing I beh song this office is,
I gotta face the colour I hate everyday. Sick of it. *No wonder I tension LOL*


Pink files.


Pink accessories.


Even my chair also pink I'M LIKE WTH. x[


Yen Yee.

Chi Jone from MBS.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness