1st Day in Jerneh

Guess what?

I got a new job in Jerneh Insurance Co. and started work by today. =D That's why I gotta dress up myself with formal wear.


I was arranged by them to work under Motor Claims Department.
Manager, Assist. Manager, Executive Department all damn good. T____T How lucky am I. *sob*

My table with all the files.
All I need to do is to type Discharge Voucher(DV), and DV information letters.


IGNORE THIS please and thank you. =]



Had lunch with Yen Yee, Yeong Bin and Chi Joon in a high class mamak stall. T___T



At 5.30p.m., I left my unfinished works and arranged them on my table before I ciao.
Sms with Baboon and knew he's in Societte Cafe with Tortue Papa just to visit UBI.

Pui Yan, Tortue Papa Jun Kiat, Baboon Kah Hoong, Ubi WanQing.

Ubi curi tulang and chatted with us in Isetan eventhough he was actually working. He wants his supervisor scolds him only willing to golek balik.


After Ubi back to his work.

Ah beng.

Jun Kiat.

This is what I will do on a zshy fella.

JK bajet himself hot, KH and my face turn to become the frame of this picture. -.-


Take 2.


Take 3. *Baboon muka bintai* LMAO.


Take 4. *Muka-s kiddo* =p


KH and JK became the background of Green Tea Frappucino. =D


LOLLLLL. =p

Animals envy me. x]

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness