Parking, three points turning are fine to me, slope seems no problem to me, except when pull the hand break when the car is on the slope, I have not enough energy to pull hand break to the max until the car rolled back for twice. I just afraid I will have the same problem in JPJ car.
Finished practise and all, instructor asked me to drive back myself.
At T junction, the cars were stopping there to let me cross to the other side.
A motorcyclist drove fast and don't even stop like others did, at the end collide with my car, pillion was bounced back like a ball LMAO. =X
I was shocked and instructor deal with the rider. Luckily, not my fault. T______T
I drove to BB area myself and that time was jam and raining cats and dogs. Tired of stepping on clutch.
Met up Kah Hoong who doing survey for the colleges in KL Convention Centre.
Then, headed to Suria KLCC since I haven't eat anything from morning till now.
Visited Chee Hoe who currently works for LG event.
This is his job in these 5 days.
Flower. -.-
His artwork. Bajet the great.Met up Yu Shaun and his mom, and went to food court.
Treated by his mom. =]After all, Kh and I went to Sg Wang, since he wants to get a guitar.
At LRT Station,
Kh's phone.
My phone.Conclusion: 5 megapixels cha than 2 megapixels. xD
LMAO.
0 guitars:
Post a Comment