Stop pretending and acting in front of me. I wonder why everytime when I see you, there must have a dude giving me signal to greet you. Can't they just let me greet whoever I like to? Owh yeah, I know they can't, cause' you will complain to them Pui Yan PALAU you after I walk away.
What a hardship you guys get. -.-
I think you know we cannot be friends start from the beginning,
That's why whenever I know you will join for the same outing or event which peoples ask me to join too, I will repulse their invitation without any considering,
Your existence enough to repel me. I mean, us.
Eventhough you LOOKED naive, innocent or WHATEVER IT IS, but seriously shit, you're so terribly fake. I'm not attending masquerade, okay.
To me, overall you aren't simple, but a woman who has the tricks, knows to catch guys' psycho and plays with it by using your tactics,
I heard an astonish news about you and him. Anyways, I hope you don't play him off.
I'm sure I won't let you off if you did.
I guess you can be at ease, I won't screw you,
I don't have a screwdriver with me now.
Enjoy your days. =)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment