A visit.

At 2 something am- Received a very last minute message from Chee Hoe about we can get our salary by today.

Met up with Pui Ying at Tasik Selatan LRT Station about 12.15p.m. and were waiting for Chee Hoe's mom to fetch us to Digi office which located at Setapak.


Pui Ying and Me.

His camwhore skill. VELI CHA.


None of us know where is Steven Corner, thus Chee Hoe and his mom asked around the strangers but they do not know where is digi office.
At the end,
we found the digi office. -.- It has no any signboard, and not a big building somehow it'a small office. No one eventually notice it is actually a digi office.

Yellow fat man. =/

I forget which fella commented: "owh Pui Yan please, don't ss there" potong stim sial.


Chee Hoe and Chimp took away my IC and laughed at my very old picture. Fine larr I gonna to change to new IC this year. Go take picture with my old IC kau kau.


Chee Hoe and I just worked for 11 hours and we got RM110 in cash, meanwhile Pui Ying and Chimp got RM50 respectively.


Before Jason Yap arrive.

His hair. Damn stylo. xD


Aunty the great, Pui Yan and Pui Ying. =D


Chee Hoe.


I damn dulan Chee Hoe's hand pushed me. =(


Thanks aunty for fetching us! =D
She said I'm good at cooking. LOLLLLLL. x)



Pui Ying followed Chee Hoe's car to go Cheras Business Centre as she has dancing class with Hazel later.
I followed Yap to his house- Bukit Antarabangsa after he get his salary from Digi.
I was surprised when I knew he actually drove a huge car- Naza. T___T VERY AFRAID my own safety.

Another legal driver who just got his license for more not than 1 month.


He brought his Apple Tree Macbook out. *How lucky is this guy?*

The purpose is because of the Google Map. He needs the map to direct him home. Lol.

Yi Hui was behind of me. She was too shy. xD


Waited Jason YIP at Giant and YAP directed him the way to his house.
Reached home, Yap took more than 10 minutes to settle his puppy- Ah Boy.

In his room, I found a familiar stuff. It is a character in the online game I used to play before.


3 floors.

As what CH said, Yap's dad earn 6 digits. x)

I don't know what were these Jason-s discussing.
I almost dai there due to I didn't eat anything since morning except half bowl of Tau Foo Fah.




In Yip's car on the way to Ampang LRT Station to fetch their friend- Jin Ee.



Tapao from Ampang, as our lunch/teatime/dinner. Yumm yummm! ^^


We gathered in yap's room and had a nice chat there.
At the same time, yip's coach called him up and told him that I can get my guitar on Monday.
*wahahahhahahahaahahahahhaaha *infinity* =X



We left yap's house at around 6-ish.

Before I ciao. This is his puppy- Ah Boy.



And again, Yip fetched me, from Yap's house and dropped me at LRT Station.
Thanks again and again. =)

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness