Jogoya

Reserved 8 pax in Jogoya for lunch buffet since we have "Buy 1 Free 1" vouchers from Yi Theng. =D
Requested everyone reaches at 11a.m. and be punctual.
As an organiser,
I MUST NOT BE LATE like what I usually did, that's why I woke up at 8.30a.m. -.- What a freakin early morning I gotta wake up. =(
John, Pui Yan, Jeffrey, Jennifer.
The only FOUR PERSON WHO PUNCTUAL. The rest we waited for them for more than half an hour. Jennifer lagi hebat, she reached Times Square at 9a.m.

Instead of continue standing outside of Jogoya, we choose to wait inside Jogoya.

Siah and Jeff were crazy for c-o-c-o-n-u-t-s. xD
Shaun and Kah Hoong came after half an hour.


Before Jason and Hui Chi joined.


Our table.
Jason and Hui Chi finally came, we waited Audrey and Yi Theng to come.
Almost 12p.m. there was something wrong, cause Audrey won't be THAT LATE even though she and I same gang. xD Therefore called up Audrey and asked where is she.
Py: Audrey where are you now?
Aud: In my house lar.
Py: HUHH? WHAT? Today Jogoya larrr.
Aud: Not on 15th mehh.
Py: Yeah lar on 15th, today Sunday.
Aud: ......... OWH YEAHHH. *omg omg omg* today is 15th. I DONT EVEN KNOW TODAY IS 15th. I thought 15th is next sunday.
Blur case. xD Made me LMAO. *Woman, I din angry larrr AHAHAHHAHAA. Be alert next time, the best way, hang a calendar around your neck so that you may refer to it everyday LOL*
Yi Theng gotta miss this opportunity to meet us before she goes to S'pore.

The guys.

The girls.
*I suka mulut mcm tu can or not. =p *


Jennifer.

Jeffrey Wong Chee Wei the coconut king. LOL.




They'd enjoyed their food. =]


John Siah.

My green tea cake.


Red wine. =]


KIDDO.

NO KID.


Jeffrey Wong.


Hui Chi.


Shaun the sheep.


Kah Hoong.


Jason Yip. He is going to NS soon.


We played some games before we ciao.
I took few wines and mixed together, apa red wine, white wine, vodka, coba libra and so on.


Whoever so LUCKY took the straw which has tissue paper inside, he/she deserves it. x)
-EVIL idea from Yu Shaun-


John be the first one. LOL.



Second round,



Yu Shaun ADDED WASABI and stirred it.


Jason kena. MBS dudes. Sighs. xD


Last round,

I added some Wasabi on top of the green tea cake.




AND FINALLY,

THE MOST EVIL ONE KENA.
FUIIIIII. PADAN MUKA SIAL. xDDDD

Okay, city young men and women never see coconuts before,

Therefore they camwhore with coconuts!


Take 2.

Group picture. =]

Last blood before ciao.


We finished around 33 coconuts. 1 coconut's marketing price is around RM3 to RM3.50
Our table finished 100 bucks of coconuts. xD




Jennifer gotta ciao after buffet lunch, and the rest headed to Pavilion for movie.


Another Mr. KIDDO.


Last picture with him before he goes NS.


Before movie starts,
We hung around.
After 20 minutes of loitering, I can conclude that,
There's a BINTAI LOU who is more kiddo and playful than me. I damn respect you weiii Shaun the sheep. =p

We watched "Dragonballs Evolution". What a lame movie. -.-

After all, Siah drove home, Shaun took Monorail while Hui Chi took bus.

We three went to Arcade. xD


The left over. LMAO.


Kh, PY, Jeff.
YO.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING. =]
What a wonderful day which filled with laughter. =)

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness