Just spent around 20 minutes I've done the interview *including fill up the super long application form* Yen Yee was very surprised how come my interview ended THAT fast.
Folks,
Will start my work as a clerk on next Tuesday. Only works on weekdays and weekends are off days. =D
What a good job. At least better than Joan & David. No need to stand like a statue anymore THANKS GOD.
Million thanks to Yen Yee anyways. =D
Rushing to Times Square to meet up with Pui Ying and the gang (Wai Xiang, Hazel and Meng Tsu)
Chatted with them for not more than 6 minutes then they gotta enter into cinema to watch "Love Matters".
I walked back to Low Yat to meet up Yen Yee to have lunch with her.
Around 1.30p.m.
I ciao to Kasturi as my class will start at 2.40p.m. later,
if I reach there about that time I won't be able to get a seat in the class.
IMAGINE HOW FULL IS BIOLOGY CLASS.
After the class, I took a bus to Pudu bus stop to wait for Pui Ying to join me.
Thanks to Meng Tsu who fetch her to the bus stop.
Then, we both were heading to "The Guitar Store".
Met up Tortue Papa (Jun Kiat) who currently study in Taylors College.
Jason rushed there with his unfinished coffee from Secret Recipe. Sorry larr I din know you were enjoying there. xD
Conclusion: I scare to go The Guitar Store. No more next time please and thank you. xD
By the way, thank you very much lar Jason. Just because of help me to choose guitar, he needs to run here and there and called up his coach to find the guitar for me.
Must treat him a lunch/dinner as his pay off. ;D
We had our lunch/dinner in Wong Kok Char Chan Teng- Leisure Mall.
The long lost Tortue Papa but finally found back by cpy-s. x)
Jason the old schoolmate.By the way,
I DON'T KNOW WHY SI BABI CHAN ALWAYS USE MY CAMERA PHONE TO CAMWHORE LOR.
dengggggggggggggggg. xD
dengggggggggggggggg. xD
Jun Kiat.The service in Wong Kok ain't good enough. As slow as streamyx.
Pui Ying was using this coin to decide our group pic needs to be taken by waiter or the next table's.
Group pic of the day. =DAnd thanks again to Jason for fetching me to LRT station,
sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Finally,
Driving isn't easy. Screw up the "naik bukit", roll back got lar. =/I speed up to 90km/h when I was driving on the road until the instructor asked me to slow down. Bakal Initial ABCD wei. x)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment