Before & After

The owner of my current table is back,
and guess what, I gotta shift to the next table which is full of mess.
Yen Yee and I was shocked when see the condition of that place. MYGOODNESS.

Found few pairs of slippers and shoes, unwashed jackets, unwanted tissue papers, unfinished biscuits, cup that haven't wash and..... I must say "thank you very much" to the owner. T____T

The next morning, I started my hard work to clean up,
The filing boy even told me the owner never do the cleaning for 8 years, she must be grateful for my help. I speechless. =X


Before,

After.

Before,

After.


Before,

After.


Before,

After.

Before,


After.


Before,


After.




I spent 1 and a half hour just to clean up the place.
The conclusions:
1. She must be a lover of shoes. I found 6 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs were beside dustbin, 2 pairs were under the table, another 2 pairs were found in a A4box.
2. She loves biscuits. After I moved one of the box there, I found many biscuits flakes on the floor. Wondering is there any cockroach.
3. She cares of her own safety. I found a knife in the drawer WTH.


Is she a human? Sorry to say that. That's really terrible. =(
We had our lunch in Pizza Hut since rains heavily.

Each has to pay RM9.14,
I gave a senior staff RM10.15,
She gave me the change -RM1.01. I *LMAO* 1 cent also got. LOLLLLLL.



I couldnt visit any webpage EXCEPT JERNEH's. But I can read blogs I also dont know why. LOL.
Wanted to left message in Cbox BUT TOO BAD,

This is shown in Cbox.


FAMILIAR HOR.


CHAN YEN YEE SEEEEEEE. xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness