I've tried some things that I couldn't experience in my past years school life,
1. Bring hand phone is LEGAL.
2. Using hand phone in the school compound is LEGAL.
E.g. you may sms, call your friend when you couldn't find him/her as the school is too large or even you forget to bring calculator to school, you're allowed to use your hand phone's "calculator".
3. Eating in the class during recess time is LEGAL.
4. Teacher absent to the class is normal.
5. Eating before recess and after recess is one of the normal cases.
6. Fly school anytime.
7. Walk to canteen arrogantly to buy food / ice cream during library period. xD
8. The MOST traditions existed in this school that you could not against. If you're a dude, seniors may whack you. For girls, so far I don't know but if you're interested I may gonna to try out someday. =p
9. The prefects have the MOST power than teachers.
10. Must be active in co-curriculum activities.
11. The only thing that knocked me down is THEIR RULES,
Do you believe I caught by prefects for 4 times within 5 days? =( I don't feel bangga okay. Pffft.
1st day to school - x kira.
2nd day - Caught.
Reason: "Tie kena tarik ke maximum atas tu, dan tack in kau x sesuai, tak smart and kau takleh senyum apabila line up" I started to feel the bintainess of this school prefects.
3rd day - Caught.
Reason: Tie's problem. They told me the back one must be shorter than the front one but mine were both equally long. Gotta tie them "front long and back short" =.=
4th day - WHEEEE I NO PROBLEM. =p
5th day - Caught.
Reason: Just because I was late to line up after "time-in" for APD.
Monday - headache, absent.
Tueday-
Okay, checked everything.
Ribbon? Yes tie dy.
Tie? Okay proper.
Shirt? Okay good , name tag is on.
Then I walked out from classroom and lined up.
This time I damned the prefect. I was only putting my spec in my pocket and he caught me and said,
"Pocket kau takleh letak barang" WTHHHHHHHHH.
1 guitars:
cant believe the stupid-ness of these kind of "rules" exist in this civilized world !!!
Post a Comment