First day I entered to Victoria Institution's main gate, seriously I was trembling LMAO. I was trying to beg my mom to accompany me but she rejected me. ='( At the end I settled everything myself.
The assembly gempak. You know I was totally shocked when everyone was singing the national anthem, school song loudly. No, that was very very loud. The school like SMK Cochrane couldn't have this sucha phenomenon, or else I will kena lottery. xD And,
I ALMOST ASLEEP DURING THE ASSEMBLY.
For your information, no one is allowed to talk and out of my expectation, no one dare to talk during the assembly [so far girls la, guys I don't know]. That assembly hall was really quiet.
Classmates all are polite and friendly. =D
These are what impressed me for the very FIRST day, tengok dulu.
And some other "gempak" things which "impress" me are,
Classmates were using hand phone, playing PSP in the class when teachers weren't around. Fyi, VI allows their students to bring hand phone to school. And I, sms with the one in L6BF xD
Anyways I gotta ciao now. Need to finish the Maths T Tutorial 5 which consists of only 6 questions. Unlike Cochrane, 17++ SOMETIMES 20++ questions in one tutorial plus everyday has Maths T homework that definitely more than 15 questions in total per day.
Philip's handwriting very ze nice. =D
0 guitars:
Post a Comment