Gempak

I start get used to the life in VI. Somehow I'm lovin it.

Shares or just get the food of friends brought from home and eat like nobody business. This is how are we going to solve OUR problems when we didn't bring food to school but lazy walk all the way to canteen.
I finished half of Wei Lun's fried rice and Loke's bread. The guilt is still here, with no doubt. xD

The Bio presentation today which presented by Kim Loong's and Wei Gee's group were pretty awesome. My evil plan was destroyed as in Kim Loong able to answer all my questions with details. I vote 9.9 over 10 marks for him. Chimp tu boleh berdiri tepi sikit la. xD My bio presentation when I was in Cochrane seriously nothing special when comes to my class.
At the end of class, Kim Loong, Harry, Wei Lun, and few Indian classmates were all pakat tonight do some research on Smooth ER to shoot me down.



Thank God,













I . AM . DEAD .

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness