Pancit

Exam starts on next wednesday to friday and yet I HAVEN'T REVISE, even a single chapter.

What I do? Help out for the upcoming VI Anugerah Cemerlang, giving prizes but not receiving memang dulan sikit la. xD

Next,
APD / AVB Annual Dinner just the day after exam. Chun. 5 more signatures to go.

Started practising the performance. Thanks to those buddies who teach me, lend the house for us to practise, cut the song from 3++ mins to 2 mins, gempak sial. xD Aku main solo dont pray pray. o.O Cause' I din know I got balls over limit of courageous.


Dah pancit to the max. Ciao. =D Nights everyone. =)

Have a nice day.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness