Replies

Replies for the ter-palau messages in chatbox of mine. ;p




To HMT91- Owh thank you. =D I know I have nice drawing. Especially in MSN. ROFL.

To Jsen- No I never say got problem. Ah boi miss me very muchie, I know that. xD

To Crazyfrenz- Waaaa you takyah help Jsen to cover. Tau la you sayang him very much. xD

To Jeff- Yo. You're welcome camwhore king! COME LA CAMWHORE LA SCARE YOU AR NOW. Lol.

To Jen- Waaaaa kawan baik lama aku yg dikasihi, don't la call me bintai, tau la you future lawyer. I pasti lose to you one lor if wanna argue with you. Hmph. YOU WIN LAR YOU HAPPY. T_____T

To Win Nie- Chee Hoe also conned me. He told me he is sent to PAKISTAN. =(

To Chee Hoe- Cter apak kau! I know the post sounds like you guys die ald but I was trying to avoid this misunderstanding by mention you guys proceed your further studies and so on. So you cry your problem la. Jaga bookmark aku baik tau. ;D

To Yi Theng- LMAO. Your leg makes the picture becomes more stylo. xD

To Mey Ling- This is because I must take care of your image. Or else guys will run away from you if they thought you have lesbo partner. xD

To Elyn- Thanks! =D Cochrane isn't stupid la. LOL.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness