Real Guy

In the class, Harry, Kim Loong and I was discussing VI's lingua.


Suddenly came across with this, "VIAS" and "fly",

Kim Loong (KL) : My previous school used "swim" instead of "fly". They like swim. And now we have submarine and aeroplane.

Me : Actually swimming is good. I like to swim. =D

Harry Leng (HL) : Eyh girls better not to swim too much, you know. Not good.

Me : Why not good?

HL : Because hor.... *lower his voices down x10 and whispering to KL*

Me : TELL LA TELL LA FASTER TELL ME.

HL : Owh don't want la.

Me : TELL LA TELL.



Okay, fine. I damn regret of asking him why. Because this is what he answered.

"Cause' hor you can observe, girls who use to swim a lot, the breasts are very small."




And I replied : OWH LUCKILY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM HEHE.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness