yooooo!!

2ND MONTHLY TEST FINALLY ENDED!

GOODBYE~ dont come back.

looking forward to FINAL EXAM. =(




yooooooooo!




how come..

online booking the transformers tickets,FULLY BOOKED AGAIN~

seriously i am totally desperated.




i have nilai kerajinan to book the tickets. but full jugak. so keng mehhh~~



usaha pui yan yang berterusan dengan penuh semangat ketekunan, kecekalan, kegigihan, dedikasi dan berdaya maju dalam menempah tiket. =)





ahahhahaha yesterday memorize all moral values. o.O syok leh? =x






tomorrow go timesquare and BUY lor. what to do.

BUT,

PLEASE DONT TELL ME ALL SOLD OUT AGAIN!

screw GSC up at that time. hmph! =(





that mighty godness "curse" me wor T.T in the chatbox that hope my tickets will be gone. T.T ehhh u know voodoo mehh? LOL xD








woopss... tomorrow i got to attend a prefects' gathering which held in smk jalan ipoh. I PAKSA RELA WAN. audrey and yen yee yang EVIL. hmph!! =( =( =(

2 guitars:

Anonymous | July 20, 2007 at 10:04 PM

Lolz, u buy like dat sure dunhav 1 la
u hav to book 3 days b4 u wan watch den oni u can~ muz book 1st~

Pui Yan | July 21, 2007 at 6:50 PM

YEA LAR I BOOKED ON FRIDAY. thursday cannot book cuz dont have sun. so only friday can start to book sunday tickets.


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness