xin ni's birthday I

XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI XIN NI..



okay xin ni's birthday is on 4th of august. =D this saturday. =D

errrr,present arrr,
our gang decided bake a cake and buy a sling bag for her. =D

BUT,



none of us know how to make a cake.

lol.


well,
we'll try then,
buy a recipe.
follow the instrutions.



errrr, not REALLY sure whether its nice to eat or not.

not nice also have to finish it. xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness