I would be true for there are those who trust me
I would be pure for there are those who care
I would be strong for there is much to suffer
I would be brave for there is much to dare
I would be brave for there is much to dare
I would be friend of all the foe the friendless
I would be giving and forget the gifts
I would be humble for I know my weakness
I would look up and laugh and love and lift
I would look up and laugh and love and lift

recently all ajk prefects are having masalah kewangan. lol
crazyyyyyyyyy..
i have to carry 5 files everyday to school.
3 files are putting prefects stuff while another two used to put my notes,homework,projects and so on.
phew~~
fortunately i have my own locker in pr so that i can keep those stuff there.
my friends are freakin' out.
'why you're so busy everyday?
and sleep at 3 something...??"
"what are you busy for? prefects stuff again ar? omg."
as a normal prefect of pess,
you must go through 4 events. *small events are not counted.
1st. prefects' gathering
2nd. incharge every single thing of teachers' day
3rd. installation
4th. farewell party
if you still can survive after these four,
congratulations.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness