The Decision I've Make.

rejected those who like you,
but waiting for "him" who dont-know-like-you-or-not.
okay,
i understand and know that,
i was thinking too much and sensitive.
my mood is definitely affected me recently.
i couldnt continue to be like this anymore.
*if i can't concentrate on my study,then how?
so,i decided to dump it aside.
i dont want to think about it again.
all PAUSE.
or perhaps *stop.
yes people. i am fine. =)
i dont want to affect my prestasi in the school.
hence start from now,
i will just treat him as a normal friend.
yes. i'll try my best to do so.
its better than i trouble myself with "nothing",right.
come on,
this is c.pui yan mah.
sure can wan. lol xp
i will smile. =)
trust me.
*yay! i'm ROCKIN betul. =D

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness