i dont like i dont like.

ended chemistry class at 10.10a.m. then went to ts for buy tickets.
reached there,the line was short and i thought "got lar,sure have tickets lar this time"

mana tau,
the man told me,

"hari ini transformers tickets semua sold out. esok punya ada larh. mau tak?"

GRRRrr~~~~

I HATE to LOOK at this. SEE see SEEEEEE!!! released on 28th june larh now is 22nd july larh almost one month larh still havent watch. *larh* T.T
why arr transformers? ='(

I HATE TIMESQUARE as well. =( =( =(


HOTLINK = red
with the RED car. =D


i dont drink starbucks that often because you-know-why. i kinda anti coffee. =x

I DONT LIKE TIMESQUARE. I DONT LIKE MARTIN. I DONT LIKE MY SCHOOL.
= DONT LIKE PUDU.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness