recently u will see me set "busy" in msn.
yea,i am busy of prefects stuff in these few weeks.
plenty of lists and reports are waiting for me. =(
i need a robot help me to type.
now type those name lists until i can memorize their FULL name already. what a/p krishnan,binti ab samad and so on. o.O
i sleep at 3 or 4 something a.m. not p.m.
and in these few weeks,i go back same time with afternoon session students.
reachin' home at around 8p.m.
my mom nag and "gosok me kilap-kilap".
even the kindest one-dad, also started to get annoyed. =(
the 1st thing he will ask whenever he reached home after working is:
"pui yan still havent come back yet ar?"
many pimples popped out in these few days. oh my god. T.T
my parents nearly want to complain to our dicipline teacher why prefects so many things to do.
but i stopped them to do so with some of my reasons.
so,
YOU THINK ITS VERY EASY TO BECOME AS A PREFECT of PESS arr?!?!!!!
if AJK,lagi cepat mati.
*something happened.
ladiladidumm~~ LadiladiDUM~~~~
I AM HAPPY I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!! =D
ahahahhaahahahahaa... =p

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness