Yen Yee The Express

Okay I only post my blog in office once I finished my works. *Teeeheee.*


I asked Chee Hoe to join for lunch since he told me he will go to Times Square to have a movie with Gays. But he haven't reply me until I've ordered Bento delivery through online, HE FINALLY REPLIED and said will find us with Kentson.

I was like, *BANGGA*
"A genius came with the shit find us to have lunch."
Fyi, his Biology damn super. I respect him to the max. T____T

Chee Hoe and Kentson reached Jerneh, he called me up. I went out from the office and find them, mana tau they were sitting inside -Agency Department- LMAO.

After telling them the department I currently work is located at Lower Ground, they.....



-The story please ask Chee Hoe/Kentson-



12.30p.m. -Lunch time,
Yen Yee and I got our bento and met up with Chee Hoe, Kentson to look for a place for us to have our lunch. But since Chee Hoe so desperate wants to visit mamak stall, hence we headed to NZ Curry House.


Fyi, no outside food were allowed in mamak stall.

Yen Yee and I don't dare to consume our food there. LOL. So, we four kaki had a nice chat in mamak stall. =] Its has been a long time never chat with these dudes.


The friends who visited us. =D

*Do you think Chee Hoe looks like a small kid who pee on his pants and laughed, said: MOMMY MY PANTS IS WET!* ??

Self-Independent. Without the help of others, we managed to capture the group pictures. xD


Thanks for visiting, again! =D
We rushed into meeting room to enjoy our bento with colleague before lunch hour ends.


The nice women who having lunch with us frequently. =]

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness