David

Today is slightly different than usual. Milo is out of order, only Nescafe left.























OMG so pointless. =[




Tell you what,

It is syok when you use -not your handphone- and listen to music using the -not your handsfree- LOLLLLLLLL.


ZOMG yesterday forgot to switch off the phone before I sleep and resulted the whole midnight phone rang non stop. Was too sleepy to pick up the phone. Now listening to FM, "my life would suck without you"- again. Bloody hell ya I phobia of this song and I'ma gonna to change my ringtone immediately. =[




Owh yeah!

BRING DAVID CHOI TO KUALA LUMPUR!



Have you demand it? I DID!

Click here for the link. =]

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness