Merriment

I gone through all my old posts. Most of them were so pointless. I couldn't believe I wrote in that sucha "unique" way.

But some really, mean and evil. XD



#1



I hate to see the appearance of these words below,
"euuuuu" [you]


"stupiak" [stupid]


"guai guai orhxx"


"veri happieee nehhhxx" [very happy]"

da" [the]


"sowwieee" [sorry]

"veri sot de me"

and so on i kinda forget.


PADAN MUKA if you write like this in your exam papers. x)






zomg I DIN KNOW I WAS THAT BAD xD





The funny's:


#2



This reminds me how lazy was Stephanie.

Stephanie was too busy to do the analysis for teacher about the prefects' camp. I was her pengganti for everything, so you called that.




Pei San screamed: STEPHANIE CHEAH!!
Steph: Pui Yan faster go and help me see what's going on.

I walked towards Pei San.

Pei San: Where is Steph?
Pui Yan: I'm her pengganti. She asked what happen?
Pei San: .......... I need her to sign here. You as pengganti?
Pui Yan: errrr........
LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3

In 4 Akik class during BM period,
We were copying those questions. But somebody didnt copy.


Teacher: "Kenapa tak salin?"
Student: "CIKGU,SOMEONE'S KELAPA IS BLOCKING! Takleh nampak."

The whole class burst laughed.

#4

Read the LAST and BOLDED's.

http://dimly-shesgorgeous.blogspot.com/2007/06/edwin-pass-me-cd-on-yesterday-at-lrt.html

Last time we both were really good friends. =D! But nowadays he turns zshy. I really miss the time we were crapping like no one business.




#5


My caption was,
"She says her eyes were big"

I wonder does she remember what she said before? xD


#6


And I realize I'm that rebellious since I was in Form 3. I guess this is the only "characteristic" that I never change. Same goes to my mom the Queen of superhuman.

http://dimly-shesgorgeous.blogspot.com/2007/07/teenagers.html


The time passes just a blink of eyes. If there are 3 wishes granted to me, first of all I wish the time could turn back so I can grab every single opportunity, I will be more appreciate of what I'm having now. I believe this feeling is apprehensible to everyone out here. Don't you?

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness