Fuiiii.. I....

finally update about this. x]



This is not a monster. =]



Just realize I AM SUPER haven't update Wai Xiang's belated birthday celebration. =X

Let's start,

Reached Wild Channel with Yi Theng,
Audrey and Yen Yee came later.


She likes it xD


Okay my fingers are tired, thus
Let the pictures do the talking. xD


Kita punctual giler as what Audrey said. xD


Yi Theng and Pui Yan. =D

Take 1.

Take 2.

Take 3.


If you observant enough, you will realize SOMEBODY has diff pose in these 3 pictures padahal the rest remain the same pose.
SCROLL UPPPPP please. Do you realize? XD




Nice peoples who participate were:
Shaun, Kah Hoong, Jun Kiat, Meng Tsu, Chee Hoe, Chi Leong, Yen Yee, Yi Theng, Wai Xiang, Pui Ying, Audrey and Pui Yan.




Our main character,


The birthday boy, or should I say he is dolphin. xD

The planner aka female dolphin. xD

Dolphin sketch on the cheese cake.


Babi Chan was too happy. xD

Super woman number 2.

Super woman number 2 super. xD

This is only for VIP aka me. xD
Apologize to em' cause' I gotta ciao early due to MRS TIGER was going to tear me into few pieces of I go out that much.
By the way,
I found there were two women amat mempersiasuikan. LMAO.
First evidence,

LOL LOL LOLLLLL. Pity Shaun. xDD
Second evidence,
APA BABI FACE ITU LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Last but not least,

Happy life, dude. =]

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness