T_______________T
I actually don't know what's wrong with me today from the morning till now. =(
In the morning, went to pantry decided to make a cup of Milo as my breakfast, when adding hot water into my thermo cup, don't know why my left hand which holding the cup slowly moved towards right hand side and eventually my left hand was under the opening of hot water. T______T
I din know I was that stupid.
After lunch back to office,
I put my handbag on the small table and back from photocopy room I WANTED to put the bag inside the locker.
The thermo cup accidently dropped onto the floor and unfinished Milo just splashed the corner of my place and I think I smell like Milo now.
Walked to ladies I almost pokkai. =X
The only best thing for today is I FINALLY GOT MY 2nd SALARY IN JERNEH. If not I don't have a single cent for upcoming weeks. T____T I'm trying to cut down the outings cause I know my dream phone is waiting for me LOL.
Tomorrow WEEKENDS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =D NO NEED TO WAKE UP BLARDLY HELL EARLY LIKE SCHOOLING. =.=
I will practise my driving skill, 1st time drove my mom's auto car my dad scared like hell and I was like o.O Hopefully tomorrow won't freak them out. xD
The salary that Joan & David bank-in to me is much lesser than what I recorded and counted. DON'T TIPU MONEY SANFU KU. MY HUET HON CHIN. T____________T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment