Back From Sickenin' Days

I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cochrane like



100000 times how Audrey hates cockroach
10000 times how I hate gossips
1000 times how KFC hates McD
100 times how I hate onions
10 times how Americans hate Osama


and



1 time how Pui Yan hates Cochrane.


Dahla no handsome guys and pretty girls,
Dahla the PK HEM rude and no manners,




They told me those students who applied to transfer school are ALL REJECTED itulah yang amat membabikan mendulankan mengefuckkan. =(
How come students from other schools able to transfer, why not Cochrane.

I was wondering did Cochrane actually send out the application form.



No matter how, I swear I must transfer school, to any school also nevermind. NO COCHRANE BYEBYE.



To those loyal Cochraneans,
Sorry no offence. Maybe your taste is too special compares to mine. Aku tak layak terima.

1 guitars:

Unknown | June 19, 2009 at 12:02 AM

+ 1 time how Yong Shean hates Cochrane
~lol~

Did u re-apply the school transfer? Better re-apply because this time definitely the school won't interrupt and the form will definitely be handed to jpwp (by urself). Just make sure to get PK's cop & signature.


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness