I was like : wth?
While waiting for aunties, I walked into Cold Storage with my mom,

This reminds me of Chee Hoe budak cilaka tu yang bajet hot showing his Campbell book in his blog.
For the cheese lovers, this cheese would be the best choice for you and please look at the superb price that makes me stunned there for nothing. According to my brother, there's another superb cheese which cost 689 bucks. =(Next day which is TODAY,
ajak-ed by Hui Chi for girls' talk in Times Square and Audrey was the late queen. Don't be shy to take over my place. xD
Yen Yee and Hui Chi.
I have no idea I was using whose phone to take picture with Yi Theng and none of them send me picture, thus I gonna to post the one and only picture with Yi Theng...........................................................................'s hand. xDAmazingly, CHANG PUI YAN WAS THE CHAMPION OF THESE TWO ROUNDS. Aku pun tak sangka. xD
W - Wolverine [Audrey]
M - Miss [Yen Yee]
Don't ask why.
Don't ask why.
Second round,
T - Terminator [Audrey]
S - Salvation [ Pui Yan]
I think Pui Ying's spec are going to break if she wears spec , her contact lens are going to break as well if she wears cons. xD
Everyone ciao and I continue to *______* with Mr. Liew. =D
Everyone ciao and I continue to *______* with Mr. Liew. =D









0 guitars:
Post a Comment