Audrey 요희문 says:
38 + giler = ?


Pui Yan says:
38 giler
giler = 38 giler - 38
or 38 = 38 giler + giler


Audrey 요희문 says
cheh u thought x + y = xy ar now, eq doesnot exist


Pui Yan says:
THEN YOU TELL ME X + Y = X OR X + Y = Y?
owh i know dy
since x + y unequal to xy
thus, the answer must be
x + y = z
hence, 38 + giler = AUDREY


Audrey 요희문 says:
dengg
noh loh


Pui Yan says:
equation is accepted
=D
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WIN


Audrey 요희문 says:
x + y forever is x + y


Pui Yan says:
byebyeeeee
you lose dy


Audrey 요희문 says:
where got sudd become z wan


Pui Yan says:
lalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness