Last Day in Jerneh

Weeeeeeee tomorrow's schooling! =D



Okay I bored of seeing my short hair picture here,
let's go through last day I worked in Legal department of Jerneh.


My hair was long. =/


Informed Priya at very last minute that I gonna stop working today,
She replied : Everyone is going to cry

Shanthini came to lower ground floor and passed me this,


I thought she wrote me letter. I kept the envelope inside my handbag and decided read it when having lunch with Kah Hoong and Chee Hoe.


And I thought only Kah Hoong and Chee Hoe came to have lunch, mana tau when I stepped out from office, I saw

This bunch of nice peoples. I din know my last day worked in Jerneh can be that merry.

Opened the envelope I saw a dull green note, and since it was last day, I decided to treat all of them.


Thanks to gentlemen above who accompanied me to have my lunch. xD


And before I returned my card to Human Resources Department, I was called by Priya to come over her room for while,
She gave me angpau too. T____T


Camwhore session with,


Debbie. A very young looked woman. Happy Mother's Day. LOL.


Chooi Fun. The one who same primary school with me, same batch as T.K. Leong and they were classmates. o.O

See Ming. Does she looked like Justine Chan? Especially the way she spoke.

Mun San. A Pess girl last time. =D

Priya. The assistant manager who takes care of me anytime.


Shanthini. The manager who speaks politely to everyone. Unlike the Mou Mei Geng Mun Har.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness