Cochrane school made me decided to transfer school immediately. Money sucker, thank you.
And at 12-ish, all of Pra-U students were inside a room to listen the talk given by Principal, Pen. Kanan etc,
The door was opened, and I saw 4 guys came in. Looked clearly, I was surprised.
Cause they were,
Chimp
Chee Hoe
Yu Shaun
And Kah Hoong. =p
Cukup balls dare to enter into the room with Cochrane prefects and teachers around. xD
Fiona Teh was surprised too. xD
I went out to the toilet with Fiona,
I shocked again when I saw,
Meng Tsu outside of the room. xD
After all, Meng Tsu fetched all of us to "Yeong Kong" - my old place to have lunch.
Suddenly we chatted about Audrey's trademark - the peace pose. That's why Chimp was posing like that. *Scroll up to have a look*
Three men were adjusting the motorcycle that blocked Meng Tsu's car.With the exist of camwhore queen,
OF COURSE CAMWHORE LA.
Shaun the kiddo. -.-
He was sleeping in the car LOL!Chimp, Shaun, Meng Tsu and Chee Hoe went up to Ampang SuperBowl to have some games whereas Kah Hoong accompanied me to A-Look to get my spectacles.
I DO NOT HAVE MUSHROOM HEAD K.We had fun with GSC movie poster,







0 guitars:
Post a Comment