2 Days Before Orientation










I went to have a short hair cut and reached home,
My mom was like : OH MY GOSH DEAR WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? You got hurt by who until you cut your hair like this? D=
Py : LOLLLLLLLLLLL?



Fine brother asked me why go cut like a mushroom head.

Sister said I look like a Singaporean artist. =D





By the way,

Congrats to all those smarty pants who get JPA Scholarship =D =D =DDD
Next time I check my teeth please FOC, Chee Hoe,
I ill and need to consult doctor please FOC, Chimp and Shaun.
Weeeeeeeeee. Jimat byk. xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness