Second day.

Joan & David and eq:iq want to set a counter in Isetan-KLCC for sales.
i've chosen to help Wan to do all the preparation and setup.


this is Isetan staff entrance.

i waited there alone. Nine west trolley was the only partner. T_____T



this is Isetan staff canteen.

after that, the lorry driver and CHANG PUI YAN moved all the stocks from lorry to the mall.

happy of not standing in the shop for 11 hours. =)



THEN,
went to MJ nine west's store room to check stocks.

nine west shoessssssssssss.

dont know how many thousand of nine west shoes.
if i sell one for 50 bucks i can be a millionaire. =D

waiting for wan.

went back to Isetan to continue the work.

staple all the price tag on dont know how many thousand clothes.

luckily no cute guys pass by. xD

finally finished all by 10pm.

Wan dumped me and asked me to go home MYSELF. i stunned there. o.o
i caught a cab,

first cab- charge me 10 bucks if fetch to pavilion, 20 bucks to Lrt station.
go and die please. i TRULY understand how hard to earn money.
20 bucks = i stand in Joan & David for almost 4 hours.

second cab- doesnt want to fetch.


so,



F I N E





I walked RAN alone from KLCC to Pavilion.
only spent 5 mins. =D
and met up chee hoe and wan qing in jogoya-starhill.






to Mr lee chee hoe and Mr wong wanqing,










I'M NOT A KID.



*pfft*

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness