6 hours of theory and amali course

EQUALS TO sleepy. *zZzz


the penceramah was giving talk in front,
chan pui ying and chang pui yan also giving "talk" in front





of him. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.



finally we had our half an hour break.

chan pui ying my lesbo partner cooked me maggi mee although I VERY PHOBIA OF EATING MAGGI.
but can't reject, she cooked one, must finish. xD


after the theory, 3 hours afterwards is for amali.
uncle asked us to walk around. o.o
so we found a place which is suitable to chat. xD


they learn how to park there, we both laughed there. =X
yeahhh lar we were bad. x(

lesbo partners.

in the canteen.

this is how i smiled when i received your message. =)

must say its a nice smile. ;p

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness