A Raining Day

now, and here, i'm in AUDREY'S HOUSE.
just now when i was on the way to her house,
waa waa WAAA..
i wonder: I MMG FANZ SETIA "RAIN". x)

so hard to reach her house area.
hhmmm.. read her address,
"10, 4/1G"

my dad finally reached that road, find the 10th.
MANA TAU,
ALL ARE IN ODD NUMBER. -.-

called up audrey,
audrey: huhh? my address is "10, 1/4G"
py: -.-


T__T so regret ar. kena bully cukup cukup by her. thought i'm the one who bully her. *YERRRRR NOT FAIRRR!!!

and i found many toys on her bed, like what? a 3 years old KIDDO. -.-

by the way, just now she crapped with terence in msn.

THE SAME OLD TOPIC,
"orange juice acidic" "ACID RAIN"


i could make ONE conclusion from their conversation,
L.A.M.E

HAHAz.


Now, I give her a chance to voice out,
dipersilakan.. *applause.

Audrey's comment: Chang pui yan u used my topic : 3 years old KIDDO...TT
i used this in seet kin n my conversation 2 talk bout her lar,
CHOYYYYYYYY... y suddenly bcame hers...T__T
u noe wat, she plays the dolls in my home.....my dolls! TT x[
Itulah shj speech saya hari ini, sekian, terima kasih~~~ *^^*


[LAME KAN LAME KAN???]
see larh her speech nearly longer than what i typed. -.-

nothing much today. just errr.. I TAK TAU.

HMM!! recommend you guys,
click this,
www.blubet.com

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness