I Got Stuck

The thing doesnt seem right without him,
something i doubt before my exams gone to be happened.


Thank you,God
i'm still have my trash can to dump all my rubbish to.


i told myself "can you please stop madly cling to him?"
sometimes i hope: oh,please, corrupt me.
at least, i got a reason to comfort myself.

its seems obviously what's going on,
it is perplex; there's a gap.


perhaps,

i
shall
just
left
it
gone
like
this


i'm just a bump who does not belongs either involving in this relationship.
i feel guilty. i feel that i'm the "outsider" of it, or what you called it.


Neither a single word NOR an essay
doesn't that enough for me to describe my frame of mind,the real me.

i do not belongs to this social life;
assume that my absence does present nothing.


Laughed at 5 o'clock in the early of a brand new day,
*absurd.
how hard i tried to smile, its doesn't seem bright.


People, i abstracted.
i won't want to stray myself. *walk arrogantly.


I'm just too selfish,
and now,
Jesus Christ, He is giving me a chance to give up.


please, dont keeps apologize to me, truly, that's not your fault. I'll feel more guilty.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness