:D

Hey people. I've released FREELY MOVING IONS. =X
what i've crap. ignore it.

i'm so done with my finalllll exam. weeewangwang weeeewangwangg. :D

and later on,i'll post G Gang's 2nd outing. errrrr AHHAHAHA i know it has been past a long LONG time ago,but as long as i post. unlike SOME- *coughs.. ONE... coughs...* ;p


predict what's the conversation between S.G and Stephanie Cheah in the phone just now.


Puiyan: steph, puiyan is here. let's go to timesquare on tomorrow. 11.30a.m. okay? wait us at kenny rogers there.

Katrin: eh steph tomorrow we'll go to timesquare. 11.30a.m. remember wait us at secret recipe there ar. you know right.

Chen Li: oiiiii stephanie cheah 11.30a.m. wait us at borders,timesquare there.

Jennifer: stephanie ar? i'm jennifer. tomorrow go to gasoline there at 11.30a.m.

Angeline: stephanie cheah, you know where we meet right? at starbucks there.

Xin Ni: *pretend dont know anything*


LOLWe're Rockin'.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness