Once in A Blue Moon =)

Currently Status = Busy


My "To Do List" on a piece of A4 paper now comes to the paper's bottom borderline. So many things to do and yet I AM STUNNING IN FRONT OF PC, FACEBOOK. What a shame. =(
It brings me more to disadvantages, obviously, and I do believe 90% of human around the world including me hahahaa, have misused Facebook, same goes to other social networking sites.


Nahh. I'm not writing my critical thinking journal here. Owh SHIT! 3 critical thinking journals to go, sociology assignment, economic assignment, assessments, MID TERM EXAMINATIONS.


I seem getting further away from CGPA 4.00 =(

Okay, I need to clear the list by eliminate one by one.

Therefore,

I wouldn't have much extra time to update my blog. Definitely will post once I free. =)


Readers,
Take care. Adieu! =)

1 guitars:

Anonymous | July 5, 2010 at 5:50 AM

haha! start by be more efficient and effective. you can do it!


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness