Assignments Gone Wild!

I have never got sucha feeling after Form 4 year. Before I enter UTAR I was too free and rotten at home for nothing , wondering how to spend those free time at the same time complaining that time passes too SLOW.


Now, I take back my words.


24 hours are just simply not enough to me now. Eventhough I know sometimes I wasted my precious time to do non sense. [Human are like-that] I feel stressful suddenly. I keep thinking how to finish everything within a week but I have no idea where to start.
Friends asked me chill but how larhhhhhh. =(




Currently Status

= I WISH I COULD FLY

IT'S SO BUSY I'M GONNA DAI







I hate that. =(

1 guitars:

Anonymous | July 14, 2010 at 8:57 AM

haha! same same! hope you get over it!


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness