Dear my good friend whom I know in VI,
After reading few posts on your Facebook profile and all, I guess I know what happened to you, my friend.
I send my deepest condolence from my heart. No matter how, the world is still moving, and you can't just remain on the same place, without taking any steps forward. You still gotta move with the world. I understand that it is hard to accept the fact and get things over at this period, I trust you will stay stronger and tougher than what I thought. Anyways, you are luckier, you have your friends ready for you 24/7, friends who care for you. Frankly, they are true to you and willing to sacrifice for you because of your personalities, I believe.
Sorry friend, I choose not to text you because I am too afraid to arouse any bad feelings of you.
And by the time you read this post, maybe you feel better already.
I will be back to VI to pay you a visit one day. =) Cheer, my friend. May God bless you and your family. *Huggies*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment