Makes Things CLEAR!

Recently I saw a lot of people posted their piece of work, under a caption of -i-think-it-is-not-nice- or -not-so-nice- or -don't-think-it-is-nice-one and whatsoever.

I am always get confused why these people will post their work on Facebook when they claimed it is not nice? A big question on my head.

If I were you, the work I would post on Facebook definitely it is part of my soul, and I will be proud to say it is my masterpiece [if you think it is nice], because this is the hard work I have done with all my sweats and tears. If the work is neither perfect, nor as nice as what you've expect, I rather choose not to post it on Facebook.

And thus,
Are they trying to be humble or showing off?









You be the judge. :)
These are just my personal thoughts, no offense to anyone.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness