Insignificant.

you got me on nervous.


*sighs.* fineeeeeeeeeee. i don't think you're my cup of tea. even coffee. whatever. ;)
i prefer hot chocolate.


*coughs* py ar py *coughs*.
we're too early to make assumption. :) forget what i crazy for during the undang-undang talk,



I WANNA RUB OFF THE HANDWRITING ON THE BOOK IMMEDIATELY.
cause' i read some messages which totally enough to change my mind just now.



i still want to be your girl 1. HAHAHAAA.


this post is meant to both cpy-s. :D
others, please don't terasa.
confirm not talking about you.



*looking forward, prom is just 18 and half an hour away.*

byebye! :D

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness