Conscious.

She can't sleep properly like usual, for the normal puiyan,
when she sees cushion, she can even fall asleep there with the sitting pose.


three things annoyed and ruined her mind recently. gosh.
she whispered:
isn't it a joke from God?
or just a surprise for my new year 2009?

hm. anything."


She viewed "my album" in Friendster, and so Facebook.
and the past memories were passing through like the film.

*sighs*
she remembered all the tough she gone through,
and the "three things" are just. a small matter to her right now.



"Hm? What is this picture?"



"Owh. I remember! That time i was studying History for my trials" o.o


*the picture taken at 3a.m.* o.o
imagine how super was she. or this might be a way for her to release stress.
she smiled.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness