Monday-KLCC.

long time never go relax myself. ARGHH!
monday which is public holiday is the best day for me to hang out. :D

hui chi wants to go kinokuniya to buy book so i follow her just to shop. =D




sorry lah the train was TOO SLOW. i waited for 15 minutes also haven't come.
camwhore is the best activity i can do. xD



went into Vincci, Nose, Isetan.
saw a pair of high hellsheels from Nose which quite suit me.



BUT TOO BAD,
not more either size 5 or 6. only 7. T_____T

requested pavilion that branch to reserve for chang pui yan. :D






went into Sakae Sushi to have lunch;


the service chun than others.

but sushi king green tea is free. xD

order by using the mouse to click on the food you want and the quantity.

if only sushi king has that service, i wont be worked like hell.


see the sauce bottle also larger. xD




I CANNOT ALWAYS JEALOUS OF KIT MUN.
THIS TIME I MUST LET HER SALIVA DRIPS. XD


conclusion:
Ichiban Boshi still the best.

Sushi king sucks. =(
BUT! it will be the best when comes to Sushi Bonanza.




went to mr fong's house for tuition afterwards. HOHO folks,

THIS TIME I DIDNT LATE. *bangga* ^^

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness